Newspaper & Magazine Articles
- November 2017 - The Suburbanite (Canton) does a story on one of our STEM high school workshops.
- July 2017 - The Elyria Chronicle publishes a story of our RePlay Ride-On car adapting workshop in Lorain County.
- February 2017 - The Canton Repository runs a story on a S.T.E.M. high school workshop in Stark County
- December 2016 - The Akron Beacon Journal covers one of our family toy adapting workshops in Summit County
- May 2016 - The Lorain Morning Journal does a story on a RePlay @Home event in Lorain County.
- March 2015 - The Wooster Daily Record publishes a story on our S.T.E.M. high school workshop at Wooster High School.
- November 2012 - The Akron Beacon Journal runs a story on a RePlay for Kids workshop at the University of Akron.
- May 2012 - The Wooster Daily Record runs a story on a RePlay for Kids workshop at the College of Wooster.
- January 2012 - The Medina Sun Press does a story on RePlay for Kids and our toy adapting workshops.
- December 2011 & January 2012 - Bill Memberg, founder and President of RePlay for Kids, is selected by the Cleveland Plain Dealer as a 2011 Community Hero, and is later given a 'Cheers'. The article also leads to an appearance on WCPN's 'The Sound of Ideas' radio show.
- October 2011 - Akron Beacon Journal article (PDF) and Akron's West Side Leader article (PDF) on workshops at the University of Akron.
- June 2011 - The Medina Gazette runs a story on a birthday party where the guests are encouraged to donate toys to RePlay for Kids. See the story here (or the PDF file here).
- December 2010 - RePlay for Kids' third annual adapted toy distribution event was covered by the Akron Beacon Journal. Representatives from 18 agencies in Northeast Ohio selected among 320 adapted toys for children with disabilities. You can see the story here.
- March 2005 - An article about RePlay for Kids appears in Case Engineering Magazine. Read the article here (PDF file).
- December 2004 -The Associated Press does a story on RePlay for Kids, which is picked up by the Akron Beacon Journal, Cincinnati Enquirer, and Cleveland.com. Read the story here (PDF file).
- December 2004 - Northern Ohio Live magazine reports on RePlay for Kids in its Buzz section (PDF file).
- December 2004 - Case Western Reserve University's Campus News site has an article on RePlay for Kids (PDF file), which is picked up by the Science Daily web site (PDF file).
- July 2004 - RePlay for Kids and the NASA Glenn Research Center collaborate on a toy adaptation workshop for 70 high school interns at NASA. Read about it here.
- December 2003 - The Cleveland Plain Dealer publishes a story about RePlay for Kids. Read the story here (PDF file).
VideosCheck out our YouTube Channel for more videos
RePlay for Kids Overview, produced by Drive To CreateIf video is not visible, watch it here
University of Akron Toy Workshops (October 2011)
If video is not visible, watch it here